21 March 2014

Theme reveal- A to Z challenge

                                                Theme Reveal

I am a debutante blogging challenger (hope that sounds right). When I came across the A to Z blogging challenge for April 2014 I thought that was just the thing to enliven my blog and connect with fellow bloggers.
Today is the day of Revelations so here's a curtain raiser on what my theme for april will be.

I let my mind meander through all the myriad things that interest me- from glowworms to clay chulhas and finally I found a theme.
                             Yoga, well being and all things related will be my chosen theme. Under this rather large umbrella theme I hope to dance from topic to topic touching a wide-range of interesting subjects, which could be the essence of yoga, mindfulness, breathing, how yoga hones creativity, sutras of yoga and how I translate them into the modern day, healthful eating, true prosperity, contentment, lack of ease- disease. There are thousands of things to mull over and write about.
               Hope you all enjoy this journey as much as I will, as we flit from blog to blog, savoring delights that each participating blogger has no doubt prepared with care....
                          I welcome every reader that chances my way from my Heart and look forward to the imprint you will leave behind as comments, all precious gifts. I am also looking forward to reading many a blog and leaving my own comments behind.

You can also LIKE my fb page which is https://www.facebook.com/SunilaVigAuthor?ref=hl
 and Subscribe to my posts and we shall stay connected Happily Ever After :D

And here is the link to all the bloggers doing the Theme Reveal today Theme reveal

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am excited, I am a yoga buff too... I will have lots to share and learn form your posts!

Ananya said...

YOGA....
I try my best to practice Yoga everday... but I fail Miserably. So pls inspire me with ur posts... I need it .
Looking forward to read ur posts

Rajlakshmi said...

Nows this is one healthy theme :) loved it ... looking forward to read and maybe apply some of it :)

Unknown said...

Guess I do need to learn some...so bring it on!

Aditi said...

Wow! What a coincidence...just this morning I was thinking to restart my Yoga (which was sadly abaondoned in the winters) and here we are!! Looking forward to some healthy tips and great interaction!

Sunila said...

Thanks a ton iamstri, Ananya, Rajlakshmi Kajal :D the 1st four friendly hellos, tks for ur heartwarming words and I,m looking fwd to sharing too.

Shailaja V said...

Yoga! Nice choice :) Look forward to the variants with respect to A-Z. WIll be fascinating :D

Shilpa Garg said...

Wow! This is awesome!! Looking forward to learn and gain new insights about Yoga, this April! :)

Archana said...

Awesome topic! Looking forward to reading your posts. My theme is on a similar topic.

Doreen McGettigan said...

Your posts may be the motivation I need to start yoga. I keep hearing how good it is for writers.
I wish you the best of luck with the challenge (it is an amazing experience)

Sunila said...

Thanks for the encouraging comments,Doreen, Archana, Aditi,Shilpa and Shailaja :)

Corinne Rodrigues said...

This is something I sure need to follow, Sunila. Good luck with the challenge!

Loni Townsend said...

I exercise a lot, but I've always struggled with Yoga. All that balancing and holding. I tend to tip over. I look forward to your posts and maybe I'll find some tips to improve my yoga-ing.

Sunila said...

Tks Corinne and Loni, hope you find something that strikes a chord with you in my posts

Sunila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Interesting theme. Wishing you the best on your A to Z journey. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your posts will be very helpful for a lot of people. Less stress and good health is always an important topic to focus on. Yoga is such a wonderful way to relax too.

MJ, A to Z Challenge Co-Host
Writing Tips
Effectively Human
Lots of Crochet Stitches


Ida Thought said...

I think I just sent you an email instead of posting my comment here. I love your theme idea especially the personal aspect of it -
Reflex Reactions

Arlee Bird said...

Welcome to the Challenge. This should help gear up your blogging.

I've added myself to your followers. I would imagine that you'll get several more in April.

I wish you well with your A to Z posts.

Lee
Wrote By Rote
An A to Z Co-host blog

Sreeja Praveen said...

Yoga ! Wow.... you know what, that's something I've wanted to learn for a long time now, but haven't got around learning yet. So glad for your theme.... hope it inspires me as much as it does you ! All the best... See you around ! :)

betty said...

Visiting from A/Z Theme Reveal; yoga does seem like a very interesting theme to write about in April; good luck with it!

betty

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your posts Sunita!

Sunila said...

Thanks all. Psych Babbler, Betty, Lee esp for following me:D, Ida, M.D Joaquim, S.D Neeve. All the best to all of you. Glad to find so many yoga lovers :)

Sunila said...

Thanks Sreeja, I do hops the posts inspire you :D

Beloo Mehra said...

Very good theme. Look forward to the informative posts here this April! Good luck!

Sunila said...

Thanks Beloo, looking fwd to ur april blogging too :)Btw I went through your blog and absolutely loved it.

Sunila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anita Desai said...

Yoga is an interesting issue with worldwide appeal, look forward to reading thru April. wish you the best for A-Z. I will start doing yoga - 'tomorrow' :)

Sunila said...

Tks Anita :) I took a look at your recent Mahabharat post and enjoyed it immensely, all the best for april.

Jamie Dement (LadyJai) said...

I'm just learning about yoga. I've been trying to relieve some stress, along with attempting to stretch/meditate while sitting at a desk all day.

Good luck!
Jamie Dement (LadyJai)
My A to Z
Caring for My Veteran