28 February 2008

Circle of love

In 2 months my baby will be a 2 year old toddler .I wonder if she will read what I write about her when she is older and enjoy it and be able to feel what I am feeling now ,to a degree .

I hugged ,cuddled ,kissed you since u were born
U reflected it back manifold as soon as u could

Earlier u would get hugged and show us that u loved it
Now u hug us trying to encircle us as far as ur arms go
Trying to send your love into us via a skin to skin osmosis

It leaves me speechless and bleary eyed
To feel that tiny amount of pressure
That ur little arms and body apply
In making up our circle of love .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.